Saturday, August 2, 2014

Holiday Craving

RO: Bună ziua dragilor! Iată-mă din nou cu o noua postare și poze noi. V-am spus vreodată că ador vara si tanjesc dupa vacanța mea de vara, care, apropo, va veni foarte curând?! Nu am avut o vacanță de aproximativ șase luni, astfel încât
, o merit cu desavarsire. Sper că toata lumea a avut vacanta de vara deja și v-ati distrat si relaxat, pe masura. Cu privire la tinuta mea, nu e atât de mult de spus! Pun pariu că toată lumea are si poartă pantaloni scurți din denim vara. Perechea mea minunata mea achizitionat-o de la Dressve. Ce-mi place la ei este faptul că acestia au o talie inalta, iar culoarea este atât de grozava pentru sezonul de vară. Ii voi purta des in urmatoarea mea vacanta minunata!

Vă mulțumesc pentru ca a-ti citit aceste randuri și pentru vizita voastra! O zi minunata!!


ENG: Hello dear!! Here I am back again with a new post and pictures. Have I ever told you that I adore summer and I am craving for my holiday, which, by the way, will come very soon?!! I haven't had a holiday for about six months so, I really deserve it. I hope you all had your summer holiday already and you really had fun and get relaxed. About my outfit, there's not so much to say! I bet everyone is wearing shorts denim in the summer and this pair of mine I got from Dressve. The best part I love about them is that they have a high waist and the color is so great for the summer season. I am gonna wear them a lot in my lovely holiday!!

Thank you for reading and visiting!! Have a nice day!!


What I am wearing:
Blouse: Zara
Shorts: HERE
Shoes: Depurtat
Bag: Deichmann
Hat: H&M
Belt: Pull and Bear


  1. Great outfit

  2. The blouse goes soo well with that wash of jean!
    Beautiful outfit, as always. Have fun on your vacation!


  3. Lovely blouse and great look.

  4. Love your shoes & the blouse goes perfectly with it & thanks for sharing this here. Would you
    like to follow each other via GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Please lemme know
    & keep in touch!


  5. Perfect summer outfit! Laid back and so carefully thought at the same time :)

  6. Casual yet chic! Love this look! :)


Feel free to comment!